Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Beginning...

In the beginning there was...

Oh how I wish I had something very clever to start off with, but really, this isn't about being clever - so why start that way??

This is 'What I Think' and will be just that. Sometimes I think about clever things, things that could make the world a better place, things that make me feel something; and sometimes my thoughts are completely useless - so much so that I may wonder if just by having them, I am doing myself harm.

So, there's no point in trying to set a clever standard - my thoughts aren't always clever, helpful or even useful; they're just thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Would this be the blog previously known as 'What I Think I Think I Think'?

    If so, then I'm glad you went with the title less likely to force people to hemorrhage out of their ears in frustration.

    Hm. As first comments go, I'm not sure this is the easiest on the eyes ... (Or the ears) ... But hey, welcome back to the blogosphere; please don't use the word 'blogosphere' because of me, and I look forward to reading about what you think. You think. I think.

    (hah)

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete